If your child is already a member of the Club, click the “Proceed to Pay Subs” button below and pay subs in the usual way.If you’d like a reminder of the process, follow these steps:
- Then click the “Proceed to pay subs” button, and you will come to the list of available subs. The subs for the 2020/21 season are as follows:
- First Child at €300
- Second Child at €225
- Third Child at €100
- There is no charge for a fourth child
Click the “Add to bill” button as appropriate in respect of your (first) child.
- This will take you to the online payment site “Easy Payments Plus”. Since you are an existing member of the Club with an account in EPP, please log in.
- The next screen is really important please: where it says “Select the name of the person in relation to” your new child’s name will not be listed so please use the “Add name” button and set up your child as a player (complete all the fields). This ensures that subs are reported against the correct child’s name, which makes it a lot easier to track which subs have been paid.
- Then click “Proceed to Payment” or, if you also want to pay subs for your existing child(ren), use “Add more items” and repeat the relevant steps.
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation email from EPP.
Please note that transaction service costs are also payable: a fixed fee of €2.50 is charged in respect of each transaction (which can comprise payment for more than one child), irrespective of whether payment is made by debit card or credit card (since the costs for such payments are broadly the same).
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Treasurer, Donie Corbett, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org