From time to time, the Club uses the subs system, Easy Payment Plus, to collect other payments, such as the Fantasy Football, tickets for the Annual Social, for Camps which may be organised by third parties in association with the Club and for any voluntary payments. These apply only for existing members of the Club.
To make such payments, please follow these steps:
- Click the “Proceed to Pay Subs” button below and then select the appropriate item from the menu of subs/other payments (only items currently available are displayed). Click the “Add to bill” button as appropriate.
- Note that for voluntary contributions, you will need to input the amount.
- For social tickets, you can use the Quantity button if you wish to purchase more than one ticket.
- This will take you to the online payment site “Easy Payments Plus”. Since you are an existing member of the Club with an account in EPP, please log in, confirm the correct payments are displayed and click “Proceed to Payment”.
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation email from EPP.
Please note that transaction service costs are also payable: a fixed fee of €2.50 is charged in respect of each transaction (which can comprise payment for more than one child), irrespective of whether payment is made by debit card or credit card (since the costs for such payments are broadly the same).
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Treasurer, Charles Coase, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org