RETURN TO PLAY PLAYER AND PARENT GUIDELINES
We are delighted to be returning to football next week. With that comes responsibilities that apply to all club members – club management, coaches, parents and players. Here is a reminder of the Parent and Player guidelines. We would appreciate if you would read and refresh!
PRIOR TO PLAY next week, please complete once only, the following Return to Play 2021 Health Declaration form. Many thanks for your continued support.
Parent & Player Responsibilities
- All players must arrive to the training venue alone (if age appropriate) or can be dropped off
by a member of the same household. Please try to travel on bikes/foot where possible.
- A parent/guardian is allowed to accompany < 18 players to training and may remain at the venue for the duration of the training session where necessary (e.g. to accompany younger players). However, any parent or guardian attending a training session must strictly observe 2 metres social distancing at all times. Strictly no gatherings of groups while training is ongoing are permitted. Protocols must be followed throughout the duration of sessions.
- Adhere to club management protocols to include our one-way traffic system and designated drop off points if applicable. Parents are not allowed on the pitch. Note for RHD, please so not stand the hospital end of the grounds and please observe pitch boundaries.
- Players must arrive in their training gear and with their own equipment including water (labelled with their name) and shin pads.
- Players must bring their own hand sanitiser. We will have some onsite however.
- Players must stay at home if they :
– Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or a suspected case in the last 14 days.
– Have been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
– Have flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell.
– Have a temperature of 38C or more.
– Experience the sudden onset of a cough or shortness of breath.
– Experience a sudden loss of taste and smell.
- No dogs at any of our training grounds – not a COVID thing!